| Presenting Sponsor
Human beings are social animals, naturally banding together for common purpose. In the corporate environment, it’s the people and tribes they form that define the DNA of your organization. Do you have a culture of success or are you working against yourself?
HR’s primary role is to cultivate a focused, purposeful community that thrives in today’s competitive marketplace. As an HR leader, it is your responsibility to find the right people, bond them together behind your mission, and architect an environment in which they can prosper and thrive.
Today’s top performing companies are those with strong, healthy tribes. Join us to learn how these groups form, the impact you can have on them, and the ROI of getting it right.
- Identify your organization’s tribes and how they can make a big impact on your HR and business strategy
- Understand how to create a sticky culture and retain the best talent
- Engaged vs. disengaged, included vs. excluded – Identify how members of your team fall into these categories and how you can mobilize employees towards a common goal
- Drive your organization’s competitive advantage with the use and understanding of your tribes
- Fuel high-performance teams that impact your organization’s strategy and bottom line
This power-packed conference promises to bring you the skills and tools you need to drive positive change.
*BONUS! Drive home the learning points with collaborative and high-energy improv exercises throughout the day!
Opening Keynote: The ROI of Trust: The Surprising Driver of High-Performance Teams
Culture Needs Analysis: Taking Your Tribal Temperature
Creating a Best Place to Work – Panel Event
The People Strategy that Saved this Tech Company - And Increased Revenue by 600%
Jellyvision CEO Amanda Lannert has looked into the eyes of death and lived to tell about it—well, business-death that is. Since becoming CEO in 2011, Amanda has transformed Jellyvision from a gaming company that once struggled to make payroll, into one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Chicago. After increasing revenue more than 600% and creating an environment that got Jellyvision named one of the city’s best places to work, she’s here to tell you that the key to success is cross-promoting upmarket data streams.
It’s creating a strong culture, focused on hiring super talented people and trusting them to do what’s best. Whether her company was creating innovative decision-making software, or hiring hundreds of new employees (and running out of bathroom capacity along the way), Amanda will tell you: none of it was easy, but having the right people on board and leveraging their talents carried them through it all. It’s about every employee living the company mantra every day: Be Helpful.
Things you will learn along the way:
- How a strong people strategy is the best possible business strategy - even for a tech company
- How integrating talent management into the organizational strategy drives ROI. Sounds fancy, I know.
- How to get all employees living and breathing your company values – Every. Single. Day.
- How to implement change management strategies and preserve the culture – all while growing like crazy
CHALANT® Leadership: Creating the Strategy for a High-Performance Culture
Event cancellations must be received 3 full business days in advance of the event to qualify for a refund.
If you have any question or need any further information, please contact us at email@example.com or (312) 368-0188.