Executive Time, Budget & Respect: Getting More of It All!
Chicago SHRM Members $ 69 | Non-Members $ 99
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY!
EARN 2.5 SHRM PDCs & 2.5 HRCI BUSINESS CREDITS
Let’s be honest. Every HR leader would like more time, budget, and respect. Even if you have decades of experience backed by amazing resources, if senior executives aren't fully engaged in your HR efforts, the perceived value of you and your team plummets.
- If you’ve ever felt like executives expect you to implement initiatives at the speed of light, but it takes you three weeks to get 30 minutes on their calendar, then this session will rock your world!
- If you’ve ever felt like the expectations for scope and quality far outweighed the provided budget, then this session will rock your universe!
In this interactive workshop, you'll learn techniques to dramatically increase the attention you get from the executive committee, how they walk the talk to support your initiatives, and how much budget you get to implement all the talent management techniques that you know work best for people across your entire organization. Don't miss out on this opportunity to optimize the success of your company's HR initiatives, enhance your brand as a more strategic leader in the organization, and ensure you get the budget you need year over year!
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Optimize the time, budget, and respect you get from key sponsors.
- Maximize engagement of key leaders (from top to bottom) in supporting your initiatives and ensuring their employees are hired, trained, developed, and promoted at the right time for everyone's success.
- Transform the way people see you from being an HR Leader to being a Strategic Executive who drives business growth.
Suz O'Donnell, President, Thrivatize LLC
Suz helps companies achieve, sustain and outperform their desired goals. She works primarily with executives pressured with the need to implement successful change and growth initiatives. Suz helps them excite and engage both employees and customers so their initiative is a roaring success. Suz’s business advice is featured by Forbes monthly and she’s also been quoted by, U.S. News & World Report, Time, Harvard Business Review, and many more. Suz leads workshops called Stop Speaking HR. Start Speaking Business Results, which help HR teams get more time, budget, and respect from functional business line leaders. Suz balances twenty years of management consulting expertise with positive energy to help her clients attain their business growth objectives with ease. She has worked with organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 500s across all industries including Accenture, EY, Cisco, Eli Lilly, Baxter, Walmart, Time Warner, Sprint, Kimberly-Clark, Vail Resorts, Genentech-Roche, UC Medicine, Google, Vail Resorts, Nabisco-Mondelez, Capgemini, Gallup, Grant Thornton, Telefonica, Publicis, and Digitas.
“Suz has a special energy that simultaneously helps you feel calm and motivates you to act.” – Kim Varga, Cisco Systems
Thrivatize is dedicated to helping individuals, teams, and companies Thrive. Our team of seasoned business leaders are experts in leveraging employee engagement solutions to drive customer engagement, which drives business results.
Event cancellations must be received 3 full business days in advance of the event by e-mail to qualify for a refund.
If you have any question or need any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 368-0188.