Psychological Empowerment 360
Secrets to Having Good Mental Hygiene
This dynamic virtual presentation will guide leaders in developing a ready and resilient workforce that promotes total wellness and health. The program will create a culture that leads for positive mental health, improves employee engagement, encourages psychological safety and utilizes a “resilience formula” to reduce risk and maximize both human and financial resources.
- Promote psychological empowerment to create a well-balanced and healthy team that leads to focused, committed employees and that mitigates risk
- Understanding of neuroplasticity in the brain that leads to “neurogenesis” (birth of new neurons) for increased composure and adaptability
- The importance of overall well-being and strategies on how to achieve that goal
- An understanding of what is “mental health” and how it affects you and your company
- Learning common-sense, easy-to-use strategies for self-care
- Introduction to the stress continuum and the basics of how to go from post-traumatic stress to post traumatic growth
- The science of developing brain and mind power and how to go from a “fixed mindset” to a “growth mindset”
Ryan S. Gallik
Ryan Gallik is an award-winning international speaker, trainer & strategic partner who works with organizations to build high-performing occupational safety, health and wellness programs. His inspiring presentations and workshops have helped hundreds of leaders create safer and more productive environments for their employees. He is also the author of Silent Mayday, The Clinician's Guide to Working with First Responders, which he published in 2019.
He is the founder of Ryan Gallik and Associates, an occupational safety, health and wellness firm, and the co-founder of The Mental Hygiene Project ®. Ryan conceived the idea for The Mental Hygiene Project during his long career as a first responder, where he experienced first-hand the toll that mental health injuries take on people, organizations and communities. He is committed to helping companies prevent mental health injuries through proactive mental hygiene programs. read more
Michael L. Stahl
Michael L. Stahl is a dynamic professional speaker, CEO group facilitator and business consultant who has delivered more than 2,000 speeches, seminars and training programs in the last 25 years. He is the Founder of Motivational Concepts, a business consulting firm, and is the Co-Founder of The Mental Hygiene Project with Ryan Gallik. Michael provides results-based strategies on how to create inspired performance at every level in your organization and leaders who build trust, respect and commitment. Michael is an alumnus of Oklahoma State University where he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing.
Michael is a recipient of the prestigious Horatio Alger Scholarship for Distinguished Americans, He is also an eight year volunteer for the association to help disadvantaged young people overcome obstacles and achieve greatness. As a certified black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Michael has learned real-world leadership strategies that will give your organization more effective performance, increased morale and improved bottom-line results. read more